Thursday, February 18, 2010


17th February, 2010
Views overlooking the Hakuba Valley from Happone

















Went out skiing this morning and it was lightly snowing for the first few hours then it stopped and was quite mild.
I completed a whole 1/2 a run when I stacked and pulled the muscles in my lower abdomen and was forced to sit it out for a couple of hours. Tom took off and had a good board around the mountain without me lagging behind him..hehe
I got back on the ski's after lunch and could manage better than I thought I woule be able to but only stuck to the Bunny Runs aka beginners runs for a little while before calling it quits and heading home for an Onsen.
After a nap and hot bath I felt a little better and so we headed out for a late dinner at the Korean BBQ ( forgot to take the camera but a barbie is a barbie), dinner was filling and it the spot perfectly.
Then it was home to bed.....













No comments:

Post a Comment